Now that you have visited us online, come and visit us in person! Trinity Evangelical Church is a congregation of God's people who are seeking to be faithful to His word.
"All that the Lord has spoken, we will do and we will be obedient!"
This was the people's response when God presented Israel with the terms of the covenant at Sinai (Exodus 24:7). This is also our congregational response after the reading of His word in our worship service. It is more than a mere form of worship for us. It is a principle by which we seek to live. Our members come from a wide range of church (and even non-church) backgrounds, but we all desire to learn and grow together "in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be the glory both now and to the day of eternity. Amen" (2 Peter 3:18).
We are in essential agreement with the ancient Christian creeds (e.g., Apostles' Creed, the Nicene Creed, the Definition of Chalcedon) and the historic confessions of faith written at the time of the Reformation.
Every congregation has certain priorities. Ours is no different. While we believe we must seek out the "whole counsel of God" (Acts 20:27), we find ourselves continually coming back to certain core principles that we believe deserve special emphasis:
- Worship that combines deep reverence with great joy
- The importance of living out what we believe, with a stress on practical obedience to the word of God
- The importance of the Christian family, especially the role of men in loving their wives and nurturing their children in the faith
- The cultural implications of the gospel
- The importance of building strong relationships with one another and encouraging one another in our walk with Christ
We have Sunday school classes for all ages, starting at 9:30. Morning Worship begins at 10:45. (From September to May we also have Sunday evening activities. Click here for more information.) Our Morning Worship service is broadcast each Sunday night at 9:00 p.m. on KREJ 101.7 FM.
See you Sunday!
Pastor Doug Enick